- New feature on dependent page to “View SSN” which will display the full dependent SSN for those with access permission. The SSN was removed from the page for security reasons to prevent the display of the SSN by direct access to the page; however this new option allows a user who needs the SSN to view it intentionally.
- AgencyBloc integration helps our clients modernize their approach to commissions tracking, allowing agencies to have all company and policy information available in one system. Company, policy and individual contact information can be entered into Employee Navigator and will then be “pushed” to AgencyBloc, eliminating significant data entry and giving the agency a full picture of current customer policies. See our support article for more information on how the integration was designed to solve a multitude of problems: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/109448316
- Reverted back to allow change in dependent relationship when editing dependent.
- Fixed an error when adding a note from the terminate employee or termination editor pages.
- HR access permission restricting access to terminate employment has been fixed.
- Fixed the event written when using the enrollment editor to drop coverage with an “opt-out/waive” end reason.
- Resolved a display issue on the enrollment editor affecting display of the name.
- Colonial third party app now creates an open enrollment election when selecting “continue” in open enrollment when employee has existing coverage.