- ACA Stability Report (ACA > Stability Report) now has a drop down option to choose between all available stability periods. Prior to this change, only the current stability period was displayed.
- Employee Profile now lists the Licenses. Prior to this change, the qualifications displayed on the employee profile were limited to Certifications and Education.
- Cafeteria plans will now display the per pay benefit amount elected in the My Selections section on the enrollment page.
- Rewrote HRIS preferences and dependent change tracking. This infrastructure change will support change notifications to future partner integrations. User interface has been updated to support the ability to check or uncheck specific fields based on the available functionality.
- Dependents without a student status set will be treated as a non-student for purposes of applying maximum age limits on group life.
- Updated the Not Finished New Hire report to exclude a group of employees who should not be reported because HR had marked the enrollment as complete.
- Checking for plans that are not eligible to be dropped because employee is missing a termination rule, which determines when to make the employee drop effective.
- New option “Direct lineal descendent to a S Corp Shareholder’ added to the ACA Statutory Class field.
- Password now supports “<” and “>” as acceptable characters.
- Fixed the company preference to mask employee SSN on employee profile.
- Corrected the Time Off Package output on ad hoc reports.
- When “Show Time Off” option (Settings > General Settings) is unset, no PTO emails will be generated.
- Updated the COBRA QE logic to included dependents who had coverage end only for the same end reason as the employee. Prior to this change, a dependent that had coverage end during the same period for another event were getting reporting again with the employee event.
- Fixed the saving of bundled plans on vendor portal.