- Resolved an employee enrollment issue that occurred when plan start date was 2/29 on a leap year and employee had an existing enrollment with an effective start date in a non-leap year.
- Resolved an issue with the "Add Another" (dependent) button under the life event for Add Dependent Coverage – Marriage that was preventing employees from adding additional dependents (like children) to coverage through the same event.
- Resolved an issue with the Add an Employee process that allowed HR users with restrictions on managing enrollment to access employee enrollment through the "Go to Enrollment" link on the last step. With this change, "Go to Enrollment" will now only be available when the new employee has an active new hire window and the HR user has access to manage new hire enrollment.
- Resolved an issue with the Bill Reconciliation Report that was pulling removed enrollment records
- Fixed a typo with SIC Code selection 7361 – Employment Agencies.
- Resolved an issue that was causing employees to reflect multiple times on the Open Enrollment Completed report.
- Improved the setup process for plan eligibility Questions (located under the agency Marketplace tab) by now requiring Yes or No to be selected for “Ineligible if the answer is”, which drives the eligibility. Additional help text was also added here.
- Added a drop-down for Current beneficiaries and Beneficiaries for ended enrollments to the employee Beneficiaries page. Only current beneficiaries will display by default. Also fixed an issue where beneficiaries for ended enrollments were pulling on Benefit Confirmation Statements when “Open Enrollment” was selected.
- Added additional help text to the Demographic Updates import page
- Updated labels for Start/End date fields on dependent profile when Full time College Student is selected to help employees better understand the dates that are expected here.
- Updated label for PCP Last Name field in employee add/edit forms to First and Last Name.
- Now including Cafeteria and CDH plans in the Total Cost Per Pay Period on the employee Enrollment/Benefits Summary (note: Retirement will reflect “n/a” as the Cost Per Pay when employee selects annual or percentage during enrollment).
- Custom benefit names entered through the Plan Sorting Tool now reflect on the employee Enrollment/Benefits Summary. Before this change, the custom names only appeared in the employee enrollment flow.
- Updated logic for voluntary disability plans so that attached documents will display in the enrollment flow under Helpful Resources on the right side of the page prior to selecting a plan. Before this change, plan selection was required before documents displayed.
- Added an option to pull open enrollments on the Disability Tax Options report.
- Updated text on the Update Benefits (Life Event) pages when life events are locked due to employee having an active NH/Newly Eligible/OE window. Before this change, the page indicated that employee was a new hire regardless of the actual active enrollment window type.
- Added coverage level to ended enrollments on the Benefits Summary.
- Added dependent relationship to the Enrollment/Benefits Summary.
- Resolved an issue with employee Broadcast News (Settings > Home Page News & Email Alerts) that was sending emails to employees when edits were made to an existing article and only Post was selected.
- Resolved an issue where plan rules (eligibility/contributions based on) were changed and employees were still being flagged as incomplete.
- Resolved an issue where missing fields display twice on incomplete employee profiles.
- Resolved an issue with auto population of payroll calendars when the Monthly pay frequency was selected.
- Fixed an issue in the Add an Employee process where the help text for Salary fields was not displaying properly in Internet Explorer.
- Expanded character limit for employee Job Title field from 50 to 100. Also improved validation text when attempting to save and number of characters exceeds the 100 character limit.
- Now displaying page view information (under Last Login) for inactive HR users.
- Now storing/tracking address in employee profile when updated/completed during onboarding process.
- Added a column for Employee Status (active, demo) to Task Reports.
- Fixed an issue where coverage level for Employee + 3 children was not passing on COBRAPoint file.