- Asset Tracking released for Elite licensees! Asset tracking allows company to an asset inventory and track the assignment to employees. See out support article for more information. https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/110123246
- Created a new notification on the HRIS Manage Employee pages and Employee Profile pages indicating when employee has pending profile changes. This will provide better visibility when changes are pending, and require HR approval. A link to take non-employee user to approval page was also created for better user experience.
- Links to “Modify Current Enrolments” and “Unlock Open or New Hire Enrollment” (both located on Manage Employees Page) will be disabled for employees with pending enrollments. This was done to prevent administrators from ignoring the pending enrollment request, and using the other enrollment links to re-process an enrollment. Pending enrollments should always be handled prior to making further enrollment changes.
- Changed the Recent Hire Report (Company home page > Employees tab > Recent hires list in the employee stats section) to identify based on date of hire in the last 30 days instead of using the date the employee was hired into the system.
- Updated the COBRA list to correctly show an employee in the enrolled list when enrolled in any COBRA plan, which resolved an issue where an employee may have been listed in the Ended COBRA list even though he still had some enrolled COBRA plans.
- Employee HRIS ID added to the Payroll Deduction Changes Report.
- Added the “Employee Changed Eligibility” events to the Carrier Updates Detail Report, which now enables the enrollments made through the newly eligible enrollment to show on the report.
- Life event date has been added to the HRIS events tab and the employee timeline (Employee home page > Profile > Timeline).
- Updated the Medicare Eligible reasons to reflect a more complete list.
- Updated the defined contribution calculator which determines the amount available to select per pay to use the number of pay days selected within payroll setup instead of simply using the number of payrolls that were assigned in the payroll group. This will provide additional flexibility for those who are using payroll schedules that aren’t available from the selected list of payroll group options. Note, this does not account for skipped deductions on each plan level.
- Fixed the display only of the maximum available for a mid-year HSA election change. This maximum was reflecting based on the start date of the enrollment, instead of the date the change was being made. The election change supported applying the correct maximums – this is display only.
- Enforce ACA Eligibility is now available on the Dental and Vision plans. This supports the bundled dental and vision plans with medical so that a variable hour employee will not be eligible for dental or vision when selected as Enforce ACA Eligibility until he passes measurement period.
- Preventing ACA Hours Threshold from entering a value greater than 130 hours per month, and now showing the weekly equivalent of an entered value. ACA requires employers consider an employee ACA eligible if worked more than 130 hours per month (30 hours per week); however we provide the option for generous employers to offer coverage for employees working less. This option will enable the variable hour calculations to be based on the reduced value.
- Resolved an issue with the display of the ACA hours report (ACA Audit Step 2, Employees with Hours Entered Report) where employees who were terminated and rehired were listed on the report with duplicate hours. This did not affect eligibility calculations.
- Updated the ACA Eligibility dashboard for Part Time Trending list to show the average hours based on the number of months were hours have been tracked instead of based on 12 months. This gives a clearer picture of the trending status.
- Fixed display of duplicate fields showing on the missing field section on the HRIS profile list.
- Hid the “When salary changes, change rates” on the voluntary disability plan setup because this field wasn’t used in any calculations or rate adjustments and was causing questions because it appears as if it should be used.
- Added print option on employee Terms & Conditions.
- Made a change when saving employee notes, which resolves a display issue when adding multiple consecutive notes.
- Updated the formatting of the decision support results stars which will allow for more clear results display across all our theme options. Some themes didn’t show the highlights in the stars as clearly as desired, and this subtle change will resolve that.
- Updated text on Colonial Operations page for Send Census to inform the user that Colonial Representative needs to be contacted to complete the rest of the process.