Active cafeteria plan enrollments with a $0 election were ended with an “Other (Non-COBRA) end reason. These enrollments were completed when plan setup allowed a $0 minimum election. In April, we no longer allowed plans to be set to $0 minimum election. Going forward, there will be no way for an employee to make an election in a cafeteria plan with a $0 election. The employee would be asked to decline or end an existing enrollment.
Articles in this section
- Software Release: Triggering COBRA on Prior Plans with Retroactive Terminations (1/5/2018)
- Software Release: Support for New ACA Age Bands (12/20/2017)
- Software Release: Org Charts and ACA Enhancements (12/17/2017)
- Software Release: 2017 ACA Switchover, Per-Person Rider Costs, and Enrollment Improvements (12/3/2017)
- Software Release: Various EDI Updates and Fixes (11/21/2017)
- Software Release: Contributions on Riders, Enhanced Colonial Enroller Functionality, Task Sorting (11/19/2017)
- Software Release: Embedded videos, Composite tier rates on Voluntrary Life, and medical model riders (11/6/17)
- Software Release: Colonial Life V2, plus lots more!
- Open Enrollment Boot Camp 2017
- Software Release: various small fixes