Active cafeteria plan enrollments with a $0 election were ended with an “Other (Non-COBRA) end reason. These enrollments were completed when plan setup allowed a $0 minimum election. In April, we no longer allowed plans to be set to $0 minimum election. Going forward, there will be no way for an employee to make an election in a cafeteria plan with a $0 election. The employee would be asked to decline or end an existing enrollment.
Articles in this section
- Software Release: Embedded videos, Composite tier rates on Voluntrary Life, and medical model riders (11/6/17)
- Software Release: Colonial Life V2, plus lots more!
- Open Enrollment Boot Camp 2017
- Software Release: various small fixes
- Software Release: California arbitration language, managing multiple subscriber groups for payroll (10/1/17)
- Software Release: various small fixes (09/10/2017)
- Software Release: Lots of integrated payroll changes, Agent ID, Plan Commission (08/27/2017)
- Software Release: Voluntary Life Enrollment Enhancement, Company situs, and lots of other goodies (07/25/2017)
- HR Training
- Software Release: New Voluntary Life plan options, and lots of little fixes. (07/09/2017)