The following items were included in Build 382 released 08/02/2016
- Access to information needed for employers who receive ACA Marketplace Appeals was added to the View 1095 (ACA > Audit & E-File > Step 3 Preview Form Data > View Employee). Affordability Details section was added to show if employee was offered coverage for each month, the monthly pay used to calculate affordability, and monthly plan cost. Declined enrollments are now showing in the plan enrollments section. In the event the employer receives a Marketplace Appeal letter, this page should provide easy access to the supporting documentation needed by the employer.
- Fixed an issue with ending/skipping ineligible open enrollment elections after demographic change. Employers were still notified that employee was no longer eligible for the enrolled open enrollment plans. Anyone who has enrollments in a plan that should be ended because he is no longer eligible will be on the Enrolled and Ineligible report (Company Home Page > Employees tab > Enrolled but Ineligible). This was an issue for a short period, therefore should not have affected many enrollments.
- Updated the Carrier Summary Reports to check the spouse enrollment dates when running the date-based reports. There were instances where spouse coverage ended prior to date run, but were included on the report.
- Assets can now be deleted if it has never been assigned to an employee. This allows removal of items that may have been configured incorrectly.
- PTO emails will no longer be sent to users with enroller only access.
- PTO balance adjuster now supports negative balance adjustments.
- Updated the messaging in the PTO email links.
- Updated COBRAPoint division field mapping default from divisions to the company identifier (client ID) to reduce redundant data entry and challenges faced by defaulting to a field that is not required by EN. Partners now also have the ability to map the Company Identifier. Current mapping will remain in force unless updated by the Partner.
- Fixed an issue with send Colonial census.
- Displaying detailed message when Colonial census could not be sent due to employee missing a required gender.