The following items were included in a build this morning. In the event the email truncates this list, please check the support site link listed above to see full article to ensure that you receive notification of all changes with this build.
- Improved notification on the HRIS profile pages for missing required HRIS fields. Manage Employees page has a message displaying under the employee name when either an HRIS or required plan field is missing. Click the notification and a list of the missing required fields will display. Click the list, and you will be directed into the HRIS profile. The left navigation menu will display an icon for any page with missing HRIS required fields, and another will display in the top right corner of each profile page. Click the message, and the list of HRIS required items on that page will display. The required fields on each page are also highlighted in red for better visibility. No change has been made to what fields are required, or what fields are required to be eligible for enrollment.
- Communication Only flag will only be displayed on the policy info page of plan setup for communication only plans. This flag allows the plan to be complete without enforcing rate detail is complete; however plan can still be included in enrollment without rate information.
- Standardized the policy setup pages to reflect data in either an edit mode or a view mode. Edit mode is available when plan is not active and plan start dates are either in the future or recent past, with the intent of reducing the number of clicks needed to get plan data initially loaded. After plan is active, the view mode displays plan details on each page of setup. Changes can be made by selecting the edit pencil.
- Fixed an issue with clearing out the voluntary child life rates based on benefit increments when user subsequently changed the benefit increments.
- Fixed an issue with medical composite rates save, allowing multiple saves which created duplicate rates.
- Fixed an issue with creating duplicate medical rates when using multiple browsers and simultaneously saving both pages.
- Fixed an issue with setting up the billing wash rules on new plan setup.
- Displaying a message on linked marketplace plans when selecting overlay type of redirect, which may not be available for all types of web pages. When setting up linked marketplace, make sure to test out the redirect to ensure it works as you expect.
- Fixed the plan service templates for GA, a feature that had not previously been supported.
- Added the eligibility options to the third party app marketplace plan types.
- Preventing save of wall feeds when using multiple tabs in a browser and changing companies in one tab, and then returning to the other to tab to save a wall feed. Note – brokers who have access to multiple companies should not use multiple tabs within the same browser to access multiple companies. If this is needed, open a second browser.
- Fixed an issue with Voluntary Short Term Disability policy fees with stacked rates. Policy fee will only be assessed once.
- Fixed the label on the Voluntary Short Term Disability benefit as a % of weekly earnings.
- Fixed the display of Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability rates displaying the ‘Not an issue age policy’ for view mode.
- Fixed the Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability benefit amount plan minimum, that only affected a plan minimum that was not a multiple of 10.
- Resolved an issue with Voluntary AD&D plan restrictions that were not enforcing coverage level restrictions.
- Updated the IN state withholding link for W4 tasks.
- No longer enforcing unique payroll ID on add employee or HRIS profile.
- Company profile save is no longer enforcing unique EIN.
- Newly Eligible enrollment is now enforcing the same requirements as New Hire enrollment where employee cannot access any of the enrollment pages until he has reviewed and saved the employee and dependent pages of enrollment.
- Clarified the message employee received on enrollment when electing an amount that was below the plan minimum allowed benefit.
- Valid email is now being enforced in enrollment.
- Business unit was added to the excel download of the new hire and stability reports for ACA.
- Fixed the pro-rate employer per-pay contribution for HRA plans.
- Fixed a display issue of multiple universal plan beneficiaries.
- Fixed a display issue with the category overview on Voluntary Short Term Disability enrollment.
- Resolved a display issue of the HR Categories on Documents tab displaying some categories in duplicate.
- Fixed an issue with updating a task title at the same time the task document was changed.
- Removed the options on Employee Notes for broker to “share with broker” and HR to “share with HR” because those settings are confusing. All notes are implicitly shared with other “like” users.
- Resolved a display issue when employee uploads multiple task documents.
- No longer setting a dependent as incomplete when dependent address has been marked as HR Required, and the address is set to the same as employee address.
- Optimized the benefit summary pages to help resolve some timeout errors that were being received intermittently.
- Benefit Confirmation Statements and Total Compensation Statements will now display 401k account information. These plan details are stored separately from other benefit details, and now proper reporting of these data elements is occurring.
- Fixed a display issue on Benefit Confirmation Statements beneficiary section.
- Client side vendor plan mappings has been activated. This is the same carrier codes we released in the last build, but now it is available to be seen and configured at the company level by broker.
- Re-enrollment is now supported for the following Unum products: group hospital indemnity, group accident, group critical illness, individual short term disability, and whole life. Year 1 enrollments must be loaded on EN before year 2 can be activated. See our support article for more information: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/52728939-Products-available-with-the-Unum-Link-App
- Resolved an error message on Unum third party app when year 1 enrollment was not loaded in Employee Navigator for group critical illness, but enrollment for year 2 was opened in open enrollment.
- Updated the link in vendor setup panel to reflect “PGP Public Key” instead of public key for additional clarification.
- Inactive vendor users will no longer receive new client connection emails.