- Plan Sorting is now available! We heard our users at the conference asking for plan sort loud and clear, so we delivered! The recently introduced modernized plan set-up has now been moved to the default when accessing plans, and from the Plan List beta (Company home page > Benefits tab) the arrows located to the right of the plan will re-sort the plans within the category for the employee experience, which include enrollment, enrollment compare, enrollment/benefit summaries, and employee plan overview. At the top of the plan list is a button to “Re-order Categories” which will support re-ordering the benefits and adding a custom label to each benefit category, which also displays on all employee-facing pages (prior to this release this feature did not carry forward to all employee facing pages).
- New medical rate option created called Individual Banded. This medical rate tier supports age and gender banded rates where employee and spouse are rated individually based on their own age and gender. Children are rated based on a flat per child amount, with the option to designate the number of children that would be rated. Like ACA Rates, we currently support the 4 tier contribution structure for this new medical rate, but we know this is limiting for those who are giving contribution amount based on the enrolled individual. We are currently evaluating this piece for a future change. Review support article for additional information: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/111433726
- Presenting a message on benefit summary when employee is missing a pay frequency and we cannot display the enrolled benefits.
- Updated messaging on Assign Coverage when employee does not have a pay frequency and cannot be assigned coverage.
- Confirmation warning was added when selecting delete on various HRIS profile pages.
- Resolved an edge-case issue with AgecyBloc that was caused when data was changed after sync.
- Colonial sync file will now read and display existing stacked policies correctly.
- Colonial sync file will now read and display products received with a future cancellation date.
- Colonial third party app will now support bridging during open enrollment and canceling existing coverage. Open enrollment record will be created with the future cancel date received from Colonial on the product.
- Colonial third party app will now allow an employee with a stacked policy, to select “Continue” and “Keep” enrollment during open enrollment and the existing stacked policy will be created as an open enrollment election, allowing the employee to keep that coverage without bridging to Colonial.