- Two new fields were added to the employee HRIS profile, ‘Payroll Work State’ and ‘Benefit Work State’. These fields are used to transmit data to vendors in the marketplace data exchange. These fields can be reported in the report engine and to vendors in the exchange but do not drive additional functionality, e.g., determining state-based eligibility or which state withholding form to present to employees.
- Expanded the new Individual Banded Medical rates to support multiple rate groupings.
- Fixed the display of the overage dependent auto-drop rule selection for ‘End of Calendar Year’. This option is available only for plans that do not end on 12/31, and if attempting to select this on a calendar year plan, a message with display indicating it is not allowed. Calendar year plans should be using the ‘End of Plan’ option instead.
- Resolved an issue saving ‘Enforce restriction at the same coverage level’ for select benefit types.
- Resolved an issue previewing some items in the benefit summary preview comparison. This preview issue did not affect all services, nor did it affect the employee view of benefit services. This is limited to the admin view of preview services in the plan setup.
- Increased the time allowed to generate the Carrier Billing Reports before the system times out the request. This should help with very large data requests.
- Fixed a typo on the setup assets page when no asset categories have been created.
- Updated the text on the Recommended web pages setup pages (Company Settings > Recommended Web Pages or Agency > Marketplace > Internet Resources) to remove the reference to the old employee Wellness page that was replaced by the employee resources page.
Published new XSD Version 0.12, with multiple additions to the XML data. See article for details: https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/82800909
- Added company specific Data Mapping for carrier marketplace exchanges. Data mapping supports rules-based carrier codes for 5 employee level fields and 5 enrollment level fields reported in the data API. Data mapping is initially available for carrier exchange types, but will be expanded to administrative and cafeteria soon. Data Mapping is included on the XML data.
- Expanded vendor Plan Map to include 2 additional plan-specific mappings, also includes on the XML data.
- Additions to employee record: Payroll Work State Benefit Work State, Leave Status, Leave Start Date, and Leave and Date included in the XML data.
- PolicyNumber was added to the enrollment record. This is a copy of the current field ‘GroupNumber’ but will eventually be replaced by ‘PolicyNumber’. If you are using ‘GroupNumber’, you should begin to migrate to using the new field.