- Internet Explorer (IE) 8 will no longer be supported after 1/1/17. Microsoft does not make security updates to IE8, therefore continued usage of this version is considered to be a security risk. Login will not be permitted from IE 8 (or earlier versions) beginning in January.
- This release has changes that affect headers, styles and themes. Anyone using a customized company specific style sheets will need to be reviewed.
- W4 data collected through the W4 task is now available in PDF to be previewed, signed and printed by the employee at the time of creation and can also be retrieved by the employee or by HR at any future point. PDF can be viewed from the employee’s tasks or the employee’s document library. If document is not signed, the information on the screen will be displayed on PDF preview without a signature. HR can “sign” a document on behalf of an employee, in which case both names will appear on the PDF. Employee can edit W4 information, if wanting to change responses or in the event a change to demographic data occurs, and new form needs to be completed. The document library will display all signed forms in the event multiple exist. W4’s completed prior to the summer will need to be re-signed to make PDF available.
- Styling updates to headers were made and are now applied on login and when a broker changes company. Themes do not vary based on user role. If a company is using a specific theme, any user accessing the company will have that theme applied to their session. Anyone using a custom style sheet needs to review.
- Payroll is now a top-level navigation item. This tab contains payroll groups (previously located under the Company > Settings tab), and will provide detailed dashboard for integrated payroll. In preparation for rolling out our integrated payroll product that will begin limited beta next week, an icon for information on integrated payroll options will also be available with a link to the marketplace for more details on integrated payroll providers.
- 2016 1095 form generation is now available!!! Let the data loading and auditing commence. Changes to calculations and codes for 2016 have been made, including:
- New 1J and 1K code for conditional spouse coverage, using a new setting on Assign ACA plans.
- Updated affordability index to 9.66% for 2016 plans.
- Updated Federal Poverty Level safe harbor indexed level to $11,880 for 2016.
- Removed company option for Using Qualified Offer Transition Relief.
- No Line 16 code will be used when employee calculates a 1A line 14 code.
- Multiple 1095s will now be created when employee is assigned to more than one business unit when employer is part of an aggregated employer group. Employee change of business unit is tracked through the HRIS profile, and employee may be eligible to receive multiple 1095s when moving between business units. Employee can only be employed in one group per month.
- COBRA enrollments will now be used to determine applicable self-insured coverage for purposes of generating the Covered Individuals section on the 1095. Last year, enrolled COBRA coverage needed to be imported into historical enrollments in order to populate on the self-insured covered individuals section. This year, we check both, eliminating an additional point of data input when using our COBRA enrollment tool.
- Improved the performance of import employee demographics and medical enrollments. In preparation for the peak ACA processing season, performance on import is key.
- Fixed the import of termination reasons.
- Presenting an error message when attempting to rehire a terminated employee through import. Rehiring an employee needs to occur through the rehire tool on Manage Employee.
- Various fixes to salary imports, such as updating the salary effective date and calculated base salary when updating only hours per week for an hourly employee, and updating the salary effective when that changes with no other change to salary.
- Help text has been inserted into dozens of locations throughout plan setup.
- Access to old plan setup pages has been removed.
- Added Enrollment Options to Group AD&D plan setup.
- Remove Plan Questions and Disclosures from unsupported plan models.
- Fixed plan communication text when red formatting color option is used.
- Fixed a misspelling on delete individual medical rate band.
- Issue age plans are now showing the selection on the view plan mode.
- Annual Policy Fee is now showing the selection on the view plan mode.
- Fixed an issue changing hire date that resulted in re-posting accruals that had already been scheduled.
- Rate recalc will now be triggered when using the enrollment editor to remove dependent enrollments and when dependents are deleted. Both actions may affect coverage tier or cost for remaining enrollees, and rate recalc will update accordingly.
- Checking on save of enrollment for pre-tax payroll code or post-tax payroll code when writing advanced payroll deduction change records.
- Fixed the Incomplete Employee report download when user has mask SSN permission set.
- Vendor users are now getting password reset email.
- New Data Privacy option created on vendor profile that would suppress SSN on xml for carrier or administrative services data exchanges.