- ACA audit now supports option for 2016 reporting year selection. In step 2 of the audit, in the top right, a new selection has been placed to switch to audit 2016 data. On step 3, generate, the same year selector exists although generation for 2016 forms has not yet been activated.
- ACA no longer resets the measurement period when an ACA classification change occurs. Measurement always coincides with hire date going forward.
- ACA required a change the way we unset eligibility when plan eligibility rules are changed. Changes in plan eligibility will be based on the plan start date and no longer based on the date the change to plan eligibility rules was made.
- Updated the open enrollment report counts to make them more efficient, which helps in loading the company home page.
- Allow a class, department, division, office, or business to be inactivated if it contains no employees and it’s not used in a plan rule, even when other items in the same grouping are used in a plan rule.
- Fixed an issue with plan benefit summaries when copying templates that caused an error when accessing the plan setup benefit summary.
- New addresses completed by employees will no longer be set to pending for HR approval. Only address changes will pend when company setting selected to pend for HR approval.
- Importing termination will no longer restrict the termination date to be less than 24 months old.
- Fixed an issue with duplicating PTO accruals for year based accruals on the employee’s date of hire.
- Updated partial cancel PTO requests.
- HSA, HRA, and Cafeteria plans will now show a friendly message when employee is not assigned a payroll group during enrollment. Payroll groups are required for all of these plans.
- Preventing users from double-clicking save on voluntary life child benefit, which results in duplicate benefits.
- Resolved an issue with sorting dynamic class rules causing an error viewing plan.
- Import for third party app enrollments now available, through a new option on import called “Third Party Enrollment”. If a group has existing Unum enrollment but is new to Employee Navigator, and wants to use Employee Navigator to complete the open enrollment, this new import type is used to load the existing enrollments. See support article for specific details on loading these third party enrollment. https://employeenavigator.zendesk.com/entries/53038375
- Broker API was updated to use the same schema as the vendor API. The broker API is available to platinum licensees.
- TransElite product is now supported with Transamerica third party app.