- We love our customers and want to know how we can make the software better.
- Don't wait until the last minute. We know you don't like working under pressure, neither do we.
- Look for your answer online: We expect our customers to start with our online support center before they pick up the phone
- We believe training is an investment
Online Support Center
We expect our customers to start here before they pick up the phone. Our industry leading knowledgebase is yet another first with hundreds of articles, training videos, tips and tricks. It is available to all users.
Live Training Webinars
Everyone likes freebees, so anyone can join our monthly, recurring webinars. These are ideal for new employees who join your company or for anyone who may need a refresher. sessions by accessing the registration link here---> Recurring Training Schedule and Registration
Video Course Training
Some people want to learn at their own pace and our video courses allow you to do just that. Whether you’ve hired a new employee, need help setting up a case at midnight or just want a refresher of our awesome software, our video courses are a great option.
Our video courses can be accessed here-->EN University.* please note you will need to register an account to access the training courses.
Premier User Ticket Support
Your Premier User can submit a ticket without ever leaving the system. Go to the Support tab and click on 'create a ticket'. We like to type, so we'll promptly get back to you. All licenses include at least 1 Premier User and additional users can be added for $500 per year. Just complete the attached order form and send it in. We'll get your new Premier User set up with access to Support in a flash.
Premier User Phone Support
Phone support is only available to Premier Users from 9-7 Eastern. If you are a Premier User, you will have a link for 'telephone support' on the Support tab in the system. Please don't abuse this service or we'll have to increase our fees.
Strategic Consulting Support
We understand our licensee's need to create a holistic plan to implement and maintain the platform. To that end, Employee Navigator created a strategic consulting team made of system experts who were once Premier Users like you and can offer unique insight into creating your own agency strategic plan. The team can be engaged in up to 3 free consulting calls that focus on creating best practice plans for topics ranging from streamlining case builds, enrollment management, HR training, etc. Send a support ticket titled "Request for Consulting Call" to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first call.
Are you a hands on learner? If so, Employee Navigator does offer an on-site training option for a fee. Contact support for more details.
Other helpful support tips:
- Designate an in-house specialist: We suggest licensees designate a person as their in-house specialist, usually it’s your Premier User. Employee Navigator provides support to Premier User(s) and your in-house specialist is responsible for supporting your internal users
- Interactive Guide: An interactive Guide can be accessed in each company, think of it as your Quick Start Guide and is ideal for self-starters
- Consider outsourcing: Due to various circumstances, some licensee's may need some assistance building out cases on the platform. Go to the Broker Support forum in Employee Navigator's Marketplace to find a list of certified builders who may be able to assist you.