Can't wait for the next HR Training session? You can access a previously recorded session by selecting THIS LINK so you can listen now.
Basic HR Training: 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the Month: 12:00pm Eastern (Register Here)
Brand new to using this software? We’ve got the training for you! Please join us as we journey through the introductory training for HR users. In this training we will provide a brief tour of the system which will help familiarize the user. Next we will take a detailed look into some of the most commonly used HR tools of the system including:
- Searching for Employee
- Adding an Employee
- Processing a Termination (and correcting a termination when necessary)
- Rehiring an Employee
- Approving Employee Changes (demographic data and/or enrollment data)
- Reviewing Insurability Requests
- Updating Employee Information
- Basic Reporting
Next up we will review the system from the employee perspective covering:
- Employee Registration
- Employee Login
- Employee Enrollment
Advanced HR Training: 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the Month: 12:00pm Eastern (Register here)
Now that you have the basics down it’s time to dive a little deeper into the system capabilities. We have lots of tools designed to make HR life a little easier and in this session we will explore more advanced HR features. Our course will cover tools including:
- Life Events
- Controlling Employee Required Information
- Customizing Communications
- Using the Document Library
- Asset Tracking
- The Wall
- Overriding Enrollment Data
- Import Tool
- Detailed Reporting
- COBRA Management
- Onboarding/Employee Tasks*
*PTO, ACA & Onboarding are advanced modules, but we will include a high level review of each of the features and its primary function in Employee Navigator. These are considered advanced modules and detailed HR support is available only through the paid annual HR training subscription.
As you know, keeping support costs down is a priority for us so we offer these webinar based training sessions to help you and your clients learn the system from our experts
- This is a great opportunity for your sales team to learn how we train clients because it will give them a great perspective of what the system does and help them explain the product in the sales process.
- We'll cover all of our HR tools from hiring, terminating and everything in between so you can train your clients with confidence.
- Administrative users can learn how we train HR and then design their client specific training.
- New to the system and not quite comfortable training HR yet, join the webinar with them and you can learn together.
Feel free to share the registration link with your HR users and have them learn from a member of the Employee Navigator team.