Employee Navigator will provide the ability for brokers and HR users to audit company, employee and enrollment data prior to transmission to NELCO® for e-filing of 1094s and 1095s with the IRS.
An overview of the steps of the integration with NELCO®:
- Pre-transmission audit of data within Employee Navigator
- Transmission of data to NELCO® via a secure connection, initiated by a broker or HR user within Employee Navigator
- NELCO® will perform its own data validation steps
- A broker or HR user will have the ability to review the IRS forms populated for each employee (1095) and employer (1094)
Forms will begin arriving in 5 to 7 business days from the date of submission if the Print/Mail Service or Bundle service is selected.
- Payment will be accepted by NELCO® with a valid credit card
- With payment, a broker or HR user will be able to authorize:
- E-filing of reports with the IRS
- Mailing of 1095 reports directly to employees
- Printing of PDF versions of reports for employees for the broker or HR user's review
- 1095s that are emailed from Nelco will have firstname.lastname@example.org as the sender.