Time Off Packages
A Time off package is the collection of time off policies that make up the entire bundle of time off benefits available to an employee. Employees are assigned to one package only.
Your company may have one basic time off package for all employees or multiple time off packages if groups of employees are provided with differing time off benefits (e.g., a Basic Package and an Executive Package). Within each package, you will have the option to build as many policies as necessary to communicate and administer company time off benefits for your employees.
To create a Time off Package, follow the steps below:
1. From the PTO tab > SETUP > Packages and Policies page
2. A default Time off package has been created for you. You can leave this as is or select Edit time off package to modify the package name or description.
3. Type the name of the package.
4. Type a description of the package to display for administrative users.
5. Select Add policy to [Package Name] package to create a time off policy.
6. To create additional time off packages, navigate back to the Packages and Policies page and click the button to Add another time off package.
Note that you can also navigate to the Packages and Policies page by going to the company PTO tab > SETUP > Getting Started > Time Off Packages and Policies. The Getting Started page provides on screen information on features included in the PTO module.