- Ever wondered why an employee wasn't able to enroll in a plan? Tired of clicking everywhere trying to figure out why? We created a new diagnostic tool to help review the plan and employee details to help pinpoint what might be causing the issue. From Manage Employee > Benefits Summary > Benefits Eligibility, there's a new magic wand next to the plan name. When selected, the plan and employee details will be presented with a status indicating where the problem or potential problem may be. Try it...you'll love it!
- Added "enrollment changes" event details to the employee timeline (Manage Employee > Timeline). On the enrollment events, select the new button on the far right to open a display window of the before and after details of the change. These items were previously displayed on the Data Sheet and were incorporated to the timeline to facilitate research and troubleshooting.
- ACA Nelco integration now has a separate field for Username. Previously, the Username and email were the same value, which prevented an agency from having 1 email account used for reporting notification on multiple companies. Now, users have the option to create a unique Username (per company) and unique email is no longer enforced. It is not required to create/update Username for those configured last year, but if you would like to consolidate emails for notification, this is how you accomplish it. From ACA > Manage E-File Account > Account Details, a new username field has been added.
- Created a new termination event "Employee Terminated - Coverage Ended" which is a subset of the "Employee Terminated" event. This means when an employee is terminated, he will get an "Employee Terminated" event, and if he also has coverage ending as a result of the termination, he will also get the "Employee Terminated - Coverage Ended" event. This new event is available in the wall setup triggers for targeted notification on benefits ending as a result of termination.
- Created a new event grouping for "Edited Hire Date" event to be in the "Employee Hire Date or Termination Date Change" event grouping. This was a relatively new event that wasn't included in an event grouping, but is now available.
- Created a new "Private" option within an employee note which allows HR to make an employee note private, which is only be visible to the HR author and other HR users with "Manage users" permissions. "Private" is available when adding or viewing an employee note from the wall.
- PTO payday accruals now require all active payroll groups to have payroll calendar configured. System would be unable to calculate the accruals if we don't know when the paydays occur.
- Telemedicine plans will now support payroll codes by coverage level in the payroll code setup.
- Fixed member-specific rate on COBRA file for medical plans.
- Resolved the access to "remove" duplicate enrollments.
- Resolved issue deleting the first dependent on the list. Company Home Page > Employees > Delete Dependent.
- Renamed "Events" to Timeline" on Manage Employee > Timeline.
- Updated the Consumer Directed Health 2016 plan maximum contribution from employee benefit summary. This is a text change only, and did not affect plan maximums on enrollment.
- Fixed an issue with the PTO View Balances report "as-of" specific date.
- Corrected the Open Enrollment Changes Report to fix inaccurate reporting of employees completing new hire enrollment, inaccurately reporting as dropped open enrollment coverage. Since these employees will not be completing open enrollment, their coverage won't be dropped and shouldn't be reflecting as such.
- Corrected the Open Enrollment Changes Report to fix inaccurate reporting for plan years that did not coincide with the open enrollment reporting years. For plans year 7/1/16 - 06/30/17, we don't want to list those as ending for an open enrollment period effective 1/1/17.
- Company email templates (Company Home Page > Settings > Email Templates) now displays a message if attempting to save without including the required tokens for the email type.
- Updated the ACA article for 2016 changes to 1095 codes. (ACA > 1094/1095 Reporting > Audit & File > View 1095's)
- Changes to plan start date and plan end date will now trigger the eligibility needs recalc notification.
- Managers no longer see terminated employees when viewing their team's dashboard. Employee home page > Time Off > Manage My Team.
- Changed the default value on the Veteran selection from "I am not a Veteran" to "Select".
Member-specific COBRA rates are only allowed to be configured for FSA, HRA, and ACA rated medical plans within the COBRA exchanges.
Vendor settings now displays "Change Tracking Fields" (used in payroll integrations) as view only for informational purposes.
Colonial third-party app will now set the enrollment end reason when employee has existing coverage and elects to end it during open enrollment. Previously, we were not setting the end reason, which caused the enrollment to display as if it was active on the enrollment summary even though it had been ended. For affected individuals, re-bridge to Colonial will set the value and correct the display issue.