Kansas City Life
Standard 5010 Platform
*This carrier also does business under the name Administrative Services of Kansas (ASK)*
Client Level Configuration
- ISA06/GS02: Enter Group 10 digit Tax ID
- GS06: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender (required to be 1-9 digits)- This is a generic value that must match the same field in the footer (GE02)
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name- Name of company/client
- N104: Plan Sponsor TAX ID- Enter company/client Tax ID
- This Loop passes the carrier name and Tax ID.
- Ref 1l: Group Policy Number
- This Loop uses multiple REF and Date Picker (DTP) segments and while most are optional below lists the required segments. All other segments not listed may still be required. The carrier’s companion will indicate those requirements
The below segment is always included in this loop
- HD (Health Coverage)
- The required REF segment used by this carrier is listed below.
- REF_1L (Member Policy Number)- Enter policy number assigned by carrier
- Some commonly used DTP (Date Picker) segments are listed below. The carrier will indicate which you need to include/exclude
- GE02: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender (required to be 1-9 digits)- This is a generic value that must match the same field in the header (GS06)
- Updated PGP Key to a universal PGP Key as of 5/16/18. All EDI transmissions should utilize the same PGP Key.