- Added a “send preview” button to email templates & enrollment confirmation pages (Company > Settings > Communications > Email Templates / Enrollment Confirmation.) The button sends an email to the viewer to show how the text will display on an email client.
- Updated two pages in Company Setup to a more modern technology:
- Recommend Web Pages
- Home Page RSS Feeds
- Updated the Enroller home page (the home page an enroller sees upon login) to a more modern technology.
- Fixed an issue with the “Enrolled by” field on the row-based ad hoc report. The field now correctly displays the individual who first enrolled in the plan (whether an employer or an enroller.)
- Removed old text from Fringe Benefit Statement report.
- Updated several reports to a more modern technology:
- Reports > Audit Reports
- Enrolled but Ineligible Report
- Medicare D Notification Report
- Dependents Enrolled Over Age Report
- Bad Export Data Report
- Reports > Benefit Reports
- COBRA Summary Report
- COBRA Detail Report
- Carrier Billing Summary Report
- Reports > Audit Reports
- Added questions and disclosures on HSA and HRA benefit types.
- Updated text in warning modals which appear when changes are made to fields which drive changes to demographic effective dates or plan start dates on linked Carrier files.
- Moved Assign tobacco rate when, Spouse rate based on employee age, Child rates based on all children, and Child rates based on selected benefit from the “Rates” page to the “Rates Settings” page for Voluntary Life-model plans with traditional rate structure.
- Added a check that will prevent Medical enrollments from being imported into a Tobacco-Rated plan when the employee or dependent Tobacco Status is not set.
- Updated text on Step 4 of Audit/Efile:Removed Greatland.com and added email@example.com as email address.
- Updated the MEC calculation to exclude Collectively Bargained employees. Collectively Bargained employees are ACA eligible, but not offered coverage by definition of the 1H/2E code combination.
- Updated 1G code generation logic. 1G code will now be generated for all 12 months based on the IRS guidelines.
- Updated total FTE count on the 1094 to include Collectively Bargained employees.
- Updated logic for the application of the Rate of Pay Safe Harbor. For groups with integrated payroll, we ran into situation where an employee would have a $0 salary. For these employees, the Rate of Pay Safe Harbor would not apply because we would use $0 in the calculation. We updated the logic to say that if compensation basis is hourly and hourly rate = $0, treat as salary employee and use the annual base salary for the calculation. If the compensation basis is salary and annual base salary is $0, look for an hourly rate > $0. If this exists, use hourly rate x 130 x 12 instead of $0 annual base salary.
- Expanded logic for class structure change and contributions changes. In Build 421, we added logic that said when there is a class change is made for an employee that results in a contribution change, we will now reflect the prior plan cost details for the appropriate months. We were previously applying the new contribution cost for the entire year. We added business unit, division, department, offices, and dynamic class changes for annual base salary to this logic.
- Updated logic for dependent enrolled in COBRA coverage. When a dependent is enrolled in COBRA coverage and that enrollment period is longer than the enrollment period of the employee, we were not pulling the COBRA enrollments under the Covered Individual section for months other than what the ee was enrolled. Updated the logic to properly show dependent enrollment information.
- Expanded logic for COBRA eligible employees. Employees who were enrolled in a 2016 plan, and are COBRA eligible and enrolled in the 2016 plan need to be reported in 2017 if their COBRA enrollments get extended to 2017.
- Added logic that prevents duplicate payroll deduction codes to be saved for a single benefit. If a user had multiple tabs open, a payroll code could be saved as a duplicate and caused a runtime error when trying to click into payroll groups.
- Updated how we are looking at deferred deductions during the nightly job. When deductions have been sent to payroll, we have updated the logic to mark the job as complete.