Virtual Benefits Administrator 5010
Platform requirements based on Version 3.00.00 Companion Guide - Updated 9/11/2015
Client Level Configurations
- ISA06/GS02: Interchange Sender ID- Company TIN
- ISA08/GS03: Receiver's ID - Carrier will provide you with specific value
- GS06: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must match GE02 in footer (required to be 1-9 digits)
- REF: Transaction Set Policy Number- Carrier will communicate if a value is required to pass in this field
- N102: Plan Sponsor Name
- N104: Plan Sponsor Tax ID
- N102: Carrier's Name
- N104: Carrier's FIN
Loop 1000C - This loop is optional
- N102: TPA or Broker Name
- N104: TPA or Broker Tax ID
- This loop is optional. The carrier will indicate if they require this loop on the file.
- REF_1L: Carrier uses this segment to report Policy Number and will provide the expected values
- REF_DX: Carrier uses this segment to report subgroup ID and will provide the expected values
- All other loop segments for this loop are optional.
- These loops are all optional. The carrier will advise if any of these loops are required for a specific setup
- REF_1L: Group or Policy Number
- Ref_CE: Department/Agency Number - member's VBA division ID
- GE02: Group Control Number Assigned by Sender must be the same as GS06
- Terminated records are set to drop from this carrier’s file feeds at 14 days past the termination date or term process date.
- No PGP key is configured for the carrier. Use SFTP to transmit files.
- Set HD05 For Dependents is turned on (7/5/18)