Send Bulk Welcome Emails
The Send Bulk Welcome Emails tool allows users to send welcome emails to all unregistered employees or chose to send only the unregistered employees added in the last 30 days with the click of a button.
To send welcome emails to unregistered users:
- Go to the company Employees tab > under Employee Actions, select Send Bulk Welcome Emails
Use the filter select a grouping of employees who should receive a Welcome Email.
- Selecting All Unregistered Employees will send a registration email to all unregistered employees.
- Selecting Recently Added Employees will send a registration email to all unregistered employees added to the system within the last 30 days.
- Send Emails
- If there are employees who are missing email addresses, users will be presented with a modal listing all employees without email addresses. From here, click "add email address" to be directed to the employee's Profile > Address and Contact Info page.
- Click Send Welcome Emails to bypass this step and send emails to unregistered employees with email addresses in the system.
Employees hired within the last 30 days will receive the Welcome New Hire email template. All other employees will receive the Welcome New User email template.
Note: Employees who have received the registration email in the previous 24 hours will be skipped. To re-send the email immediately, go to the employee Profile > Login Status > Send welcome email.
View Job History
From the "Send Bulk Welcome Email" page, click View Jobs to be directed to the Bulk Welcome Email Jobs page.
A historical record of all previously processed jobs will be displayed.
When a user sends a Bulk Welcome Email, the job will be queued and the status will update from "Scheduled" > "In Process" > "Completed:.
Click View details for additional information for each employee included in the selected job.
View Job Details
View all employees included in the selected job by clicking View details.
A status of “Skipped – In another job” will display if the employee has been sent the welcome email within the previous 24 hours.
Click View next to an employee to be redirected to the employee Profile > Login Info page to view the employee’s Login Status or re-send the registration email immediately.