The EN-Exchange and our Integrated Partners
With the introduction of our EN-Exchange and 3rd Party Apps, Employee Navigator wants to make it possible for everyone on our platform, no matter the size, to enjoy a seamless data integration.
We designed the EN-Exchange to synthesize and consolidate all of the robust data on our platform into a flexible data file that includes everything required by our Integrated Partners!
As for the 3rd party apps products, they use IFrame or Widget technology to directly integrate with our partnered carriers' enrollment platforms. The direct integration provides real-time enrollment and underwriting, and also shares employee and dependent data between the two systems to create a seamless enrollment flow. Review the ‘3rd Party Apps Overview’ Article for more details.
We understand that EDI configuration and transmissions are not financially sustainable for most, and the manual file creation, transmission, and management is a confusing and time-consuming process. We hope this section inspires and provides guidance on how to use our Data Feed connections to minimize the manual processes you currently have in place.
The EN-Exchange encompasses 5 product types: Carrier, 3rd Party Apps, COBRA, Cafeteria and Administrative Services.
- Carrier - connects to partners that offer services such as Ancillary, Work-Site, Medical, Telemedicine, Legal and Identity Protection products.
- COBRA - connects to partners that administer COBRA.
- Cafeteria - connects to partners that administer FSA, Dependent Care, HSA, HRA and Parking and Transit.
- Administrative Services - connects to partners that offer services such as Consolidated Billing.
We have broken each product into sections that provide a high-level overview followed by detailed articles to help you understand each Product requirements. Employee Navigator provides connected Partners with product specific files with data which may include their connected clients’ company, plan, employee, dependent and enrollment data. Many of our integrated partners can be located on Employee Navigator's Marketplace to provide a better understanding of what products each Partner has to offer. For more information, please review the 'Data Transmission Overview' attachment located at the bottom of this article.
3rd Party Apps:
- 3rd Party Apps use an IFrame or Widget to integrate with partners who offer services such as Ancillary and Work-Site products.
- We also have payroll providers who are integrated with Employee Navigator using an API feed. To learn more, please visit: Integrated Payroll
What is the Employee Navigator Public Facing Marketplace?
Employee Navigators Marketplace is a great way to see which Partners are currently connected for a particular service, as well as who is in the pipeline. More information regarding our Marketplace can be found here: Marketplace
The status of the Partners connection can be found under “Our Partners”. Check for the connection status symbol on the Partners logo. A green symbol means our Partners EN-Exchange is Active. A yellow symbol means our Partners are in implementation.
You can contact the partner from their Marketplace page if you want additional information about them or need a quote. This is a good way to get in touch with someone that knows about the Employee Navigator Date Exchange.
Our Partners are responsible for keeping their Marketplace content up to date so that our Users are aware of any forthcoming updates.
What is the Employee Navigator Broker Marketplace?
Tip: This section only applies to EN-Exchange Partners.
Some of EN's integrated carrier Partners populate the Broker Marketplace, accessed through the Broker level Marketplace tab. Brokers can click on the available Marketplace partners to access their unique 'Broker Instructions' and see if the Partner is offering any pre-configured plans for brokers to consume post-sale. . The instructions provide information on the carrier's integration with Employee Navigator, including their integrated products, requirements, detailed field entry instructions, etc.
NOTE: Carrier broker instructions are also housed on our support site. Go to our 'Carrier Configurations: Broker Instructions' article for more details.
Interested in using a connected Partner's Marketplace plans or joining their EN-Exchange connection? Start by reviewing that Partner's Broker Instructions, which will be populated and updated as the integrations become available.
Do you have an interested Partner that is not yet integrated?
Please have them contact our Partner Sales Team to schedule a demo and to receive pricing details.
Product Overview Sections
Learn more about each product and how to get started
What happens if I need to end participation with a Partner?
There are 2 ways in which a data feed connection can be ended:
1. By the Partner: Notify the Partner to let them know your Company needs to be deactivated. At this point, the Partner can move the Company to an Inactive status immediately. There is no way to enter in a "future" date to end the participation.
NOTE: Once in an Inactive Status, it will be the Partners responsibility to re-connect your company again.
2. By the Broker: For each company, select end participation for Partner to ensure the connection to the EN-Exchange is severed by clicking on the connected exchange> End Participation. This will end participation immediately.
**Reminder: if a Company has been Terminated under your agency please be sure to sever the EN-Exchange connection prior to terminating the group**