Instructor Led Training for HR (12 month subscription for $400)
Employee Navigator understands that just because and agency is offering our HR Products to their clients, that doesn't always mean they have the time or resources to train HR Users on these HR-centric parts of the software. Let the experts do the training for you by purchasing the HR Training Subscription which includes training sessions on ACA, Onboarding, and Time Off Tracking (PTO).
The three courses included in the subscription take an in-depth dive into Employee Navigator. You'll finish each course prepared to set up your company in a way that meets your business' needs and draw upon the best practices of others before you. Our team of trainers, Employee Navigator Product Managers and Advanced Support Agents, provide the training and expert guidance you need. Purchase the training subscription and register for scheduled upcoming training sessions so that you can attend when it's convenient for you. The 90-120 minute sessions repeat themselves every few weeks and are open to all HR users under the subscribed company. Trainings cover a variety of topics including the initial set-up, reporting, and day-to-day use of the software. In addition to the webinars, instructors will answer questions at the conclusion of the webinars and you will also have access to our user's community forum.
ACA and 1095-C Reporting1095 reporting is at the heart of Obamacare's insurance mandate and validates a company’s affordable health insurance offer and enrollment by your employees. The annual filing of the 1095-C and accompanying 1094-C are required by every company with > 50 full time equivalent employees.
*Consult your insurance or tax advisor if you have less than 50 employees before purchasing*
OnboardingStart your employees off on the right foot by using Employee Navigator to modernize the orientation process for new hires. Every new employee needs to complete paperwork when they start a new job and our onboarding systems makes is easier for them to complete their paperwork and allows HR to easily track completion. The session covers:
- An overview of the default onboarding tasks
- Options for creating custom employee task i.e. videos, forms, etc.
- Assigning tasks to specific “classes” of employees
- Creating new versions of updated employee tasks
- Managing task assignments HR reporting
PTO TrackingThe Time Off Tracking (PTO) product provides an easy way for employees to request leave and allows supervisors (or HR) to approve and see their team's upcoming time off. HR has the option to configure the system to simply track time off or provide comprehensive leave balances for employees including length of service based accruals. In this session you'll learn to:
- Configure company holidays and leave policies customized for your company
- Assign leave packages and import hours as part of the implementation process
- Activate your set-up
- Manage and report on employee leave balances
- View the leave request and approval process from an employee and manager point of view
On the Company level Home Page, Agency and HR Users will see a link Introducing Training for ACA, Onboarding, and Time-Off Tracking.
- Select "Learn More" to review training details.
- Select "Purchase Training" for access to all HR Training sessions for the upcoming 12 month period.
- Enter Billing information and select "Purchase"
The Training section of the company Home page will now include links to register for HR Training and access training resources.
Additional Subscription Information
- Only registered HR Users within the subscribed company are authorized to register for and attend HR Training sessions.
- Agency users who wish to attend must purchase the HR Training subscription for a demo company under their agency.
- Training may be purchased for a company by an HR User or by an Agency user on their clients' behalf.
- Recordings of HR Training sessions are not posted or distributed.