To pull Benefit Confirmation Statements for a group (or specific employees), go to Reports > Benefit Reports > Benefit Confirmation Statements. Pulling this report will create a PDF confirmation summary statement for each eligible employee. Enrollment information includes:
- Coverage level
- Enrolled dependents
- Coverage dates
- Per pay employee costs and per pay total
Additionally, there are optional configurations you can add/remove from this report. They include:
- Enrollment Type: Create the statements for either "current" or "open enrollments"
- Client Class: If you would like to pull statements for a specific class, you can choose from the dropdown of your class structure.
- Z-Fold Header: This will include the employee address at the top for mailing purposes.
- Display Only Last 4 SSN: This will only display the last 4 of the employees SSN, instead of showing the whole SSN.
- Show Declined Benefits: By default, this report will not include any of the plans the employee declined during enrollment. If you want to include waivers on this report, this option will allow you to do so.
- Suppress Logo: By default, the company logo will appear in the upper left hand corner of this statement. This option will remove it.
- Suppress Signature Line: By default, there will be a signature line for the employee to sign and date, if needed.
Display Class, Business Unit, Division, Office, Salary, Email, Hire Date: These are additional options that allow you to customize some of the employee data provided on the report.
Tip: Distribute these statements after open enrollment to confirm enrollments, and if desired, request employee sign and return a copy for paper file.
Lastly, if you do not want to run for the entire employee population, you are able to select an employee to run an individual statement by search for their last name or full SSN. If you want to run a report for the full group or specific class, you can just hit the generate button. If you want to run a report for a specific employee, you can search for the Employee, select the employee, and then click generate.
Q: I ran a report for a employee and it is showing up blank. What's wrong?
A: 1.: The wrong criteria was chosen. For example, the Employee made elections in Open Enrollment, but you pulled a report for Current Enrollments. Make sure the crtieria you are pulling is accurate.
2: Demo employees will not show on this report.